Saturday, February 11, 2012

Video Dump!

I've been taking a few videos lately and posting them to YouTube with my phone (which is incredibly easy), yet I have not found a way to easily embed the videos on the blog on the phone, which makes this blog languish compared to the other social media I tend to use...

So today, I present to you many short clips of the girls.


Teresa being crazy


Frances' "Blue Bird" dance from ballet


Frances spinning


More of Frances at ballet. This was her first class.


Frances' Ballet Outfit


Margaret having a chat


Teresa and Frances are Crazy


Frances bowling at the church's Birthday Party for Jesus
Hmmm... That's enough for now I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most amusing. However, what is the punch line for Why did the owl touch the hair? (At least I think that's what I heard.)

Dad

Ken said...

Apparently, because the owl wanted to eat the hair...